Thursday, June 17, 2010

How to get my hair back from a little frizzy and dry to straight and shiny without buying new produc

Here's the thing, my hair used to be straight and shiny but......... I stupidly dyed my hair 3 times for the past 2 yrs. Now... it's a little frizzy and the edges are dry.. I hate it.... Please help me... Thanks



How to get my hair back from a little frizzy and dry to straight and shiny without buying new products?

*Softness 1-Try microwaving Olive Oil (I use extra virgin olive oil) and putting that on your hair, wrap it in a damp (just out of the dryer) towel for about 20-30 minutes.



*Shine and no frizz- try putting mayonnaise on your hair and letting it sit for 15 minutes



* Softness 2- Try putting avocados in your hair (you can mix it with the mayonnaise above for ultimate shine and softness



** And I don't know if you have this problem or not but if you have dandruff try washing your scalp with an egg it REALLY WORKS!**



How to get my hair back from a little frizzy and dry to straight and shiny without buying new products?

I know that your hair is probabaly straight, but just dry but all this info is for dry hair too!



Straighten shampoos don't work and are just an advertising gimmick. Don't blow your money on them. Hair gels used with flat irons are very temporary and so much work when you hair is long and thick.



Try the Yuko Hair Straightening System. There are a lot of Japanese hair straighten systems out there. My stylist has tried several of them and she says Yuko is by far the best. Yuko was invented in Japan, by a petite woman named Yuko. To get permission to obtain and use the Yuko straighten process materials a stylist must attend a special school given by Yuko herself.



Yuko is expensive ($600 and up) but it's worth every single penny. The process takes 6 or more hours. The price depends on how thick %26amp; long your hair is so you need to go for a consultation before you get the process done. Yuko straightens and smoothes curly, dry, unruly hair PERMANANTLY until the roots grow out. It does NOT damage hair the way a chemical hair relaxers do. Your hair will be sleek, shiny and straight and in even BETTER shape than it was before you did the Yuko process. NO! I don't work for the company! I have used Yuko on my hair for three years straight now though and I swear by it.



The Yuko process can also be reversed to obtain natural curls again if you don't like it - but my guess it, if your hair is like mine, very thick, bushy, frizzy, unruly, once you do the Yuko process and see how great your hair looks, you'll never go back. Below is link so youcan learn about the Yuko system and find a salon in your area that does it. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit