Sunday, June 20, 2010

My roots are really oily and the rest of my hair normal/dry? How can i remedy this? HELP!?

If it helps any my hair is naturally curly-- i always wear it straight and i am Biracial -- ( black/white )



I currently use Aussie moisture shampoo/conditioner..



Any tips !?!?



Thanks!!!



My roots are really oily and the rest of my hair normal/dry? How can i remedy this? HELP!?

your roots may be oily because your scalp is dry and its trying to compensate for the lack of natural oils. dont wash your hair every day, try every other day and see if it helps.



My roots are really oily and the rest of my hair normal/dry? How can i remedy this? HELP!?

Mine does the same but i am caucasion hair it was because my roots were getting too much conditioner so I only condition my older hair which was colored so it needed the conditioner so try cuting down on your natural hair.



My roots are really oily and the rest of my hair normal/dry? How can i remedy this? HELP!?

My daughter is biracial. Mixed with black/white. She has this exact same problem. I use natures cream shampoo and conditioner. I wash her hair with the shampoo and rinse. Then I put the conditioner on only the bottom half of her hair. Let it sit for a few minutes and then rinse. Add a little leave in conditioner (I recomend Motions leave in conditioner) to the roots. Just a little though. Wash your hair every other day or if you can try to go every three days. When straightening your hair make sure you use a heat protectant spray. That will lock in the moisture and prevent your scalp from releasing too much natural oils. I recomend using chi hair heat protectant. It works really good. Then after you get finished straightening it use Hair glass by Redken. Good luck and I hope I helped.



My roots are really oily and the rest of my hair normal/dry? How can i remedy this? HELP!?

my niece is bi-racial and here's what she does:



washes her hair twice a week with a good moisturizing shampoo - when the roots are oily and ends are dry, she will put the shampoo only on the roots and just rinse the ends - then she uses a deep conditioner, but is careful to not get it onto the roots/scalp



have you tried using Motions products? that's what my niece uses and her happiness with her hair has improved tremendously since she switched to that brand



lisaqsanders - yes! chi - we just found that too and I forgot about it - it's wonderful!



My roots are really oily and the rest of my hair normal/dry? How can i remedy this? HELP!?

The shampoo is wrong for your hair type.



only wash the ends of the hair, do not rub the shampoo near the roots.



do not squeeze out the water before applying conditioner use a pea size of conditioner %26amp; use on the length of the hair only not the roots.



Do not brush your hair a lot though the day as this will make more grease.



Stay away from shampoos designed to make your hair smooth silky etc they contain silicone which makes more grease.



Use MOP basil mint shampoo %26amp; conditioner



http://www.mophair.com/categories/normal...



this will keep your hair soft etc but it will not make greasy like other products.



My roots are really oily and the rest of my hair normal/dry? How can i remedy this? HELP!?

The only reason ur roots are oily cause you dont shampoo ur hair right. you put shampoo in ur palm okay than rub your hand together then go to ur roots and rinse it really good rub it hard and really good and thats it and make sure you wash your hair good and then put conditioner on ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit