Thursday, June 17, 2010

How to prevent my hair from becoming puffy-dry when I curl my hair (wavy)?

The curling irons won't work on my hair, so I have to use rollers or those bendable sticks that will give me soft waves. However, I don't get the perfect shiny waves, but more like dry waves. What should I do ? Any recommended product?



Thanks!



How to prevent my hair from becoming puffy-dry when I curl my hair (wavy)?

use drama clean from herbal essence shampoo and conditioner, then put in the john frieda shine me up spray into to your wet hair, if you use a tourmaline curling iron it might work better than you think. when you done curling your hair flip it over and brush it out. curls look dry and nasty when they are tangley. i hope this helps out (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit