Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hair is so dry, please help.?

just lately its been dry, the ends are broken, but not too bad. its just not smooth and silky like its always been, i can't figure it out, i didn't change shampoo or anything. no excessive swimming, or heat. its just dry. how can i fix it? home remedies? please and thank you.



My hair is so dry, please help.?

Go to your regular salon and ask your hairdresser for a deep conditioning treatment. Your hairdresser will place a deep conditioner to your hair and it will be in your hair from 10-20 minutues. You may have to sit under the dryer (depending on what product brand she uses and the condition of your hair). Afterwards ask for a trim haircut only. You will find your hair much softer, shinier and manageable!



My hair is so dry, please help.?

well, i advise you to try some experimenting on your hair, no don't mean to put food in your hair, but you might want to consider to actually change shampoos. When my hair was dry, i used olive oil on my hair. Not only did it moisten my hair, but it brought out the shine, too. I'm not forcing you to do this, but if you think i'll work for your type of hair, go ahead and try it! good luck! :)



My hair is so dry, please help.?

Sounds like you can use a trim to get rid of the dry brittle ends.



I almost sit on my hair and I don't have any split ends. I always use a wide tooth comb when my hair is wet and a (real) bristle brush when its dry.



About once a month to every month in a half I make up a concoction of mayonnaise and eggs. I wash my hair, do not use conditioner. Then apply an abundant amount of the mixture, rap hair in a towel and leave on for about 45 mins. Wash again. Also, do not use a conditioner. It works for me!



I just did a search in yahoo... Got a bit curious and found this answer. What I use on my hair works wonders for me, but this sounds like a new trend that just may work.



Here it is;



ok well heres what you do! take some baby oil rub it all over your hair leave it for a couple minutes i am a hair stylist at danshatoya salon in downtown hollywood n thats what is hot now! ok so after you put the baby oil in wash it very good then shampoo with n e shampoo blow dry it then take regular baby LOTION and rub it on your hair it will look perfect silky n soft with an edge to it good luck



My hair is so dry, please help.?

Herbal Essences has a lot of great shampoos and conditioners that can help dry hair, broken ends, and other hair type needs. The best two for you would be "Hello Hydration" to get that smooth shiney look back, and "Break's Over" to repair your split/broken ends. Here's the URL



http://www.herbalessences.com/us/



Just go to "Collections" and look for the names of the shampoo and conditioner. Also, blow drying really dries your hair out also, so if you do blow dry just do it less frequently and that should help. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit