Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is the best hair oil for dry damage hair thats falling out? Please advise I need help?

Use a hot oil treatment on it 3 times a week and change your shampoo to Pantene moisturizing shampoo with Pantene moisturizing conditioner ,when it starts repairing itself,cut your oil hot oil treatments down to once a week. Mine got really bad like that for a long time-falling out too-and I started this routine and it's back to beautiful soft and healthy! Drink lots of water too, so it will stay hydrated from the inside of your system!! Good luck sweetie and take care!



What is the best hair oil for dry damage hair thats falling out? Please advise I need help?

Vo5 hot oil treatment....



What is the best hair oil for dry damage hair thats falling out? Please advise I need help?

hi put oil moisturizer i have mixed hair and becuz im mixe/d my hair is dry and britlle and it falls out like today i just put oil in it . my hair loves oil . my head is like a sponge ull be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit