Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have two problems. when i sweat, my hair gets frizzy and dry. it's annoying because it gets a

the other problem is when my hair is wet and controlled, it is beautiful and not dry and frizzy. when it gets dry, it gets frizzy and dry. i want to the dryness and frizziness to be gone... FOREVER! does anyone have any good ideas?



I have two problems. when i sweat, my hair gets frizzy and dry. it's annoying because it gets a little poofy.

Mush 8 strawberrys and mix with 1 tablespoon of mayonaise. Massage onto hair. Put shower cap over it, and then a warm towel, leave on for 1/2 hour. Then wash out.



~Gives healthy looking hair, shininess, and will give it a rich gloss~



Apply oils to your hair (Olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil.) Put a shower cap and leave on over night. When its morning, Shampoo and condition out.



~ Makes hair finer, which makes it smoother, softer, and silkier.~



Use a Natural Boar Bristle Brush. This brush takes the natural oils from your hair, and smoothes it out to your hair.



~Gives the hair a shiny and softer look and feel~



Rinse hair w/ cold water instead of warm.



~ Closes the cuticle of your hair and gives instant shine~



Deep condition your hair once a week (I like Garnier Fructis 3 min. conditioner)



~Hydrates dry hair, and gives it a healthy look.~



Lightly beat 2 eggs w/ a little bit of milk, massage into hair, and leave in for 5 min. Then shampoo and condition it out.



~ Gives softness and silkyness instantly!~



Conditioning after shampooing softens the cuticle of your hair.



~Making hair finer, for softer hair~



I have two problems. when i sweat, my hair gets frizzy and dry. it's annoying because it gets a little poofy.

I wish I knew. I have the same problems.



I have two problems. when i sweat, my hair gets frizzy and dry. it's annoying because it gets a little poofy.

hmm, my hair's the same way. try putting mouse in it when it's wet and when it starts to dry, put hairspray in it. otherwise, pull it back, it wont be too noticeable...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit