Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair is very dry and weak. They are really quite rough. Its getting worse and worse day by da. I

PLEASE SUGGEST SOME GOOD WAYS SO THAT I MAY MAKE MY HAIR VERY STRONG SHINY AND HEALTHY



My hair is very dry and weak. They are really quite rough. Its getting worse and worse day by da. I m 19..GUY.

leave it alone



My hair is very dry and weak. They are really quite rough. Its getting worse and worse day by da. I m 19..GUY.

Use a conditioning treatment



My hair is very dry and weak. They are really quite rough. Its getting worse and worse day by da. I m 19..GUY.

Wash it then put a conditioner in it. Leave it in for about 3 minutes and towel dry then part it and put some oil in it may oil sheen or if its too light then use some oil conditioner or cream like every two days.



My hair is very dry and weak. They are really quite rough. Its getting worse and worse day by da. I m 19..GUY.

hot oil treatment



special shampoos



and go to a good hairdresser



a barber wont help you that much



My hair is very dry and weak. They are really quite rough. Its getting worse and worse day by da. I m 19..GUY.

hot oil tratments or I would suggest getting split ends or a hair cut to start over



My hair is very dry and weak. They are really quite rough. Its getting worse and worse day by da. I m 19..GUY.

don't swim in chlorinated pools alot. use lots of conditioner, but DO NOT put any conditioner on your scalp. your head will get oily and gross! get your ends cut for layers, plus it makes your hair healthier. don't straighten it, it will fry your hair. blow dry it for a nice volumized look. good luck!



My hair is very dry and weak. They are really quite rough. Its getting worse and worse day by da. I m 19..GUY.

Don't feel depressed. There is a solution for all. So good changes and favorable results refer the site below.



My hair is very dry and weak. They are really quite rough. Its getting worse and worse day by da. I m 19..GUY.

trim your ends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit