Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hair is as dry as a desert!?

please can someone help me! ok, ok i do straighten my hair around twice a week, but otherwise i look like a troll with thick coase hair. can you recommend me a product(s) that will make my hair soft and silky? my hair is long and VERY thick. thanks for your time.



My hair is as dry as a desert!?

clorox bleach



My hair is as dry as a desert!?

Aussie products- moisture infusing shampoos and conditioners, 3 minute miracle deep conditioner, leave in conditioner, etc.



Aussie is all under $3 at Walmart.



My hair is as dry as a desert!?

You can go to a salon and get a conditioning/shine treatment. If you straighten your hair often you might want to do it twice a month. The brand I like is by Keratase, but not many salons carry this. It's supposed to be the ones the stars use?



My hair is as dry as a desert!?

umm, try using Tresseme leave in conditioner after washing your hair . It works great for my thick dry hair .



My hair is as dry as a desert!?

Apparently vegetable oil is really good for that kind of thing, warm massage into head then rinse out again.



Also i would try getting it cut first and maybe thinned out a bit if it's really thick.



You really need to try lots of different shampoos for your hair, you could try asking your hairdresser if they have any suggestions.



I don't know how often you wash your hair but if you wash it everyday that can make your hair really dry.



My hair is as dry as a desert!?

use herbal essences deep conditioning mask atleast once a week u leave it in for half an hour, and every time you wash your hair condition it well, n den also nizoral is a good shampoo to use in addition to ur shampoo for dry hair! o and also when buying shampoo buy one for dry hair!!



My hair is as dry as a desert!?

Aussie Moist Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner. Try it, it's not that expensive. If it doesn't work, try something else.



My hair is as dry as a desert!?

I have long super thick hair too! (I feel your pain) For Christmas my parents got me a CHI hair straightener and it has made all the difference in my hair. It's smooth, straight, silky, shiny. It looks awesome. They got me three bottles of product from the CHI line too. One I use in the shower, one right when I get out, and one right before I straighten my hair. They've really helped make it silky and smooth and protect it from the heat from my straightener.



My hair is as dry as a desert!?

You should get more conditioner than you get shampoo, because it makes your hair really dry when you wash your hair every day (especially when it is already dry), you should condition your hair every day and shampoo your hair every other day.



My hair is as dry as a desert!?

Ease off the straightening, blow drying and any coloring you may be doing. Try an intense conditioning treatment. I have dry hair and find aussie products really good, particularly miracle moist shampoo and conditioner. Don't wash your hair too frequently, always condition it after shampooing. make sure you're getting enough 'good' oils in your diet, olive oil, fish oil, nuts and seeds boost your hair condition, particularly brazil nuts. Drink plenty of water. Good luck.



My hair is as dry as a desert!?

Yeah, that CHI straightener is good. Go to http://www.ouidad.com and check it out.



I LOVE Nexxuss Humectress and Therappe, they



have made my super desert dry hair soft and manageable.



My hair is as dry as a desert!?

I would say you need to cut some length and texture out some of the thickness. Your hair may just be to much for the natural oils to maintain. Start messaging your scalp every night before bed.It stimulates the oil glads that help moisturize the hair.



Also use a really deep hydrating hair mask or conditioner but stay away from your scalp.If your hair is long condition from your ears down to the ends.The skin knows when you are substituting moisture and won't produce it's own as much.



As for the hot iron, use a heat protector. It doesn't sound like the iron is the problem.Don't blow dry if you can help it and only wash every other day or even three if you can stand it.You can get it wet but don't use shampoo every time you shower.



Last but not lease. Find a simple cute up do. Something you can do anytime. Hope that helped.



My hair is as dry as a desert!?

You should try olive oil light hair moisturizer, this way it doesn't weigh your hair down and cause it to be resistant to straighting. Try using cholesterol on your hair... olive oil cholesterol, though anyone should work as lone as it's hair cholesterol. Deep condition your hair for about an hour or two combing it through your hair for the first few minutes with wide tooth comb... then put a shower cap over your hair and let it sit. Try not to wash your hair more then once a week since it is dry and washing will only make it more dry. When you do wash your hair at the last rinse wash in cold water since cold water adds more shine to your hair.



Oh I know it's hard but if you can try straighting your hair only once a week...this will make a huge difference.



Hope tis help...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit