Saturday, November 28, 2009

How many times can you blow dry your hair a month w/o little damage?

you shouldnt blow dry your hair a lot. if you do use a strong moisturizer. dont blow dry more than like two three times a week



How many times can you blow dry your hair a month w/o little damage?

i blowdry my hair everday



How many times can you blow dry your hair a month w/o little damage?

Using a hair drier is sure the quickest way to damage your hair. I don't blow dry my hair much. I have long hair down to my shoulder blades. It only takes me less than 5 minutes to blow dry them. Of course they are still damp after I am done. But then I drive to work and I have my windows open slightly. By the time I get to work 80% of my hair already dry. After an hour or so at work my hair is totally dry. Even with that little hair drying everytime I go to my hair dresser she tells me that the outter layer of my hair is very dry because of the less than 5 minutes blow drying. Imagine if I blow dry my hair until my hair get complety dry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit