Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have terrible hair fall.. my hair looks dry and lifeless now..?

took loads of medicins under doctors advice... nothing worked.. can any1 suggest a proper shampoo and any home made remidies ?? i used to have real thick hair... is it possible to get my volume back?



I have terrible hair fall.. my hair looks dry and lifeless now..?

DO NOT use pantene



try nioxin. i had the same problem as you and now i have no hair fall :)



I have terrible hair fall.. my hair looks dry and lifeless now..?

Yes , trust me.



Try Pantein shampoo and conditioner.



it helped me.



I have terrible hair fall.. my hair looks dry and lifeless now..?

if your hair feels dry put some water in it before you leave your house



I have terrible hair fall.. my hair looks dry and lifeless now..?

massage with wheatgerm oil.



I have terrible hair fall.. my hair looks dry and lifeless now..?

for very dry hair, put mayo on your hair and wrap with a very warm towel. leave on for up to 15 min. and then rinse very well and wash hair with a mild(even baby shampoo) shampoo. Only do this once a week or hair will get an oily appearance.



I have terrible hair fall.. my hair looks dry and lifeless now..?

Neither shampoos nor hair oils make your hair healthy perfectly. I'm telling you this from my personal experience. Shampoos and oils are only outer source. But the problem is inside the body that is the root cause of hair fall. So it is utmost important to improve your health first. Following are basics remedies for healthy hair.



1. Sleep: Sleep is first step to improve your health. Whatsoever you do and whatsoever you eat will be useless without a good sleep. If you are adult, try to take alteast eight hours sleep continuoulsy in night.



2. Eath Healthy: Try to eat as much as you can protienics, Vitamins %26amp; Minerals diets. That include Meat, Beans, Dairy products, egg, vegetables and fruits.



3. Excercise: There is old adage for mind, "use it or loose it" Same thing happens with our body. If you do not excercise regularly, your diet will not absorb properly. Excecise like yoga improve your blood flow, oxygen which makes your mind healthy. That means you're making your hair roots stronger.



4. Patience: fourth and last basic rule is to keep patience. You should go on above rules for long term and that needs patience.



Another improtant thing I want to share with your is that forget about hair issue. I mean to say, don't give your cocentration anymore. Giving concertation is like giving food to wound. What will happen when you give food to something. Definitely, It will grow more and more.



Other things you can do are these..



1. Alway keep your scalp clean by herbal shampoos and by protecting dust and dirty materials. Which protect your hair from damaging.



2. Oil your hair atleast three time a week. You can use different types oil which suits your hair. But I'll prefere Mustered oil + Amla + Coconut + Lemon (which control your sebum).



If you follow these for three to six months you'll definitely get the results.



One last thing I want to add is that hair fall and baldness also depends upon Androgen which is male sex harmone. Changing or imblance of this harmone may results falling of hairs.



I have terrible hair fall.. my hair looks dry and lifeless now..?

try shampoos without sodium laureth sulphate, good health shops sell them (faith in nature, JASON, Weleda are good brands), also try this site for a list(free P%26amp;P):look through for one that you like %26amp; is appropriate for your hair type.



this is a very good remdy for hair loss(alopecia):



take a strong multi-vitamin %26amp; mineral tablet everyday plus 2 grams of vitamin C %26amp; zinc tabletsThere'll be zinc in the multi-vitamin but take the extra dose as instructed on the container until the hair begins to grow normally.



PS%26gt; Victoria Health do some good mutil-vitamins



I have terrible hair fall.. my hair looks dry and lifeless now..?

You can stop hair loss using many cheap and effective home remedies.Egg white, lemon juice, oil massage are other home remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm... will prevent further problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit