Saturday, November 28, 2009

My hair is dry, poofy, frizzy and curly..HELP!?

I'd love to keep my hair out, but the problem is that when i try; it poofs up and becomes a huge afro. My hair is also very coarse and long. I'd love it if anyone can help me with products that will suit my hair... If anyone who has similar hair type to mine and has a special way of keeping it into incredible soft, long beautiful curls.. Please tell mee. Also and shampos/conditioners. etc are welcome. I am currently using the pink sunsilk bottle and have found no diffeence! I have tried tons of product including redken etc... Thanks!



My hair is dry, poofy, frizzy and curly..HELP!?

I know how you feel! Don't wash your hair everyday! Let your natural oils build up because when you wash your hair everyday it will become dried out.



Vo5 hot oil treatment.



Hask Placenta Deep conditioner Extra Strength.



My hair is dry, poofy, frizzy and curly..HELP!?

sounds like my hair! what i do is i either straighten it...or if i want to go with my natural curls i take a shower at night, use herbal essance mousse in it,throw it into a messy bun, sleep with it, and take it out in the morning...i usally give it a few minutes to dry ater taking it out and scrunch it a little with my hands...good luck!



My hair is dry, poofy, frizzy and curly..HELP!?

Dont wash your hair every day it will dry it out wash it every 2-4 days, use sunsilk it works the best!!! and get some leave in conditinor



My hair is dry, poofy, frizzy and curly..HELP!?

I have of people using Ian Charles Curlaway Natural Relaxer. They sell it at walgreens and it cost $20. I did hear it smells bad until it is washed out but it doesn't have chemicals I think. But if you want to try something else...when you wash your hair then leave a little conditioner in it when rinsing. Put a little mouse then braid it. It is good to do over night or if your home all day. When it is dry let it go and just fix it with your fingers. You will have nice waves. good luck.



My hair is dry, poofy, frizzy and curly..HELP!?

It might take trying a few different products before you find what works best for your hair. Every curly head is different so what one person swears by may not do a thing for you. Don't get discouraged and don't chemically straighten your hair or it will dry out even more!



As far as shampoo/conditioners, don't shampoo every day. If you are into activities that make you sweat a lot, then just rinse your hair and apply conditioner then rinse that out in between shampoos. Also, give Neutrogena triple moisture a try. I use it on my daughter's hair and it works well. They can't keep it on the shelves at the store I get it from so it must work for a lot of people.



http://www.neutrogena.com/Content_99.asp



Finally, this is a good website for help with curly/coily hair.



http://www.naturallycurly.com//



Curls rock!



My hair is dry, poofy, frizzy and curly..HELP!?

How to depoof %26amp; style Poofy hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/poofy...



Real Hair Solutions for Frizzy Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/frizz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit