Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want to wash my hair, but I don't want to blow dry it, but I don't want it to be messed

I got my hair relaxed in september and I want to wash it now, but I don't want to blow dry it...it is just a lot of trouble to go through, plus I am in college staying in a dorm with a roomate and the blow dryer makes a lot of noise and is hard to use because of limited/strategically placed plugs. I would rather just wash my hair and let it dry naturally. But I know it will probably just look frizzy and messed up unless I do something to it after washing it. So what should I do? Is it ok to just let it dry naturally? It won't look messed up or anything will it? How bout if I wash it then apply a styling solution, but still just let it dry naturally?



I want to wash my hair, but I don't want to blow dry it, but I don't want it to be messed up?

I let my hair dry naturally and it seems to be more manageable and straighter when I let it air dry. I have really long thick hair so I put it in a bun while it's air drying and I put it in a scarf at night. I put olive oil on my hair (it comes in a can) after it has fully dried and I flat iron it. It's nice to give your hair some time away from all that heat. So to flat iron it and blow dry it can be a bit much if you do it every time you wash your hair. I have a relaxer too and the funny thing is I haven't got my done since September. I hope that helped you.



I want to wash my hair, but I don't want to blow dry it, but I don't want it to be messed up?

the night before I would wash my hair then put anti frizz cream or gel on it and then softly braid my hair then in the morning when I wake up I undo the braids and my hair would have soft waves flowing



I want to wash my hair, but I don't want to blow dry it, but I don't want it to be messed up?

I ALWAYS let my hair air dry. It is a little frizzy, but my hair is extremely thick and takes about an hour to blow dry. I take a shower every moring before I go to school, so I don't have enough time to blow dry it. So don't be afraid to let it air dry- your hair won't be messed up. If you really are afraid of it being messed up by wind though, bring a small comb with you.



I want to wash my hair, but I don't want to blow dry it, but I don't want it to be messed up?

I have African American relaxed hair, whenever I dont feel like blow drying, which I seldom do because it is damaging and Im lazy!, I just wrap my hair at night while its wet. In the morning I use a flat iron, section by section, mine works well because it is a professional one (Chi) and my hair stays soft, silky, and straight.



I want to wash my hair, but I don't want to blow dry it, but I don't want it to be messed up?

you can use garnier fructis friss serum.. it is a very good product.. mi hair is beyond frizzy wen i let it dry naturally so i totally recommend this product... i hope it helps



I want to wash my hair, but I don't want to blow dry it, but I don't want it to be messed up?

First off, I hope this isn't your first time washing your hair since the relaxer in Sept.



Secondly, I rarely blow dry my hair, too much heat causes damage %26amp; even if I blow dry it still needs flat ironing.



So just let it air dry, be sure to put in a leave in conditioner after you wash it %26amp; sleep on a satin pillow case. Once it's dry then flat iron it. You could wrap it after you wash, but it your hair is thick it will take long to dry this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit