Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Why is my hair so dry. I've got curly hair.?

I flat iron my hair but thats once in a while. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ help I want it to be lusicously smooth.



Why is my hair so dry. I've got curly hair.?

try different shampoo...maybe the one you are using isnt good for hair, and do you blow dry it?? i noticed tht tht makes it very dry



Why is my hair so dry. I've got curly hair.?

this shampoo ad conditioner helps i had the same problem before i bought these but this product is awesome..!!!!



http://www.fredericfekkai.com/products/p...



Why is my hair so dry. I've got curly hair.?

If use aussie shampoo it should make ur hair shine and really healthy looking.



Why is my hair so dry. I've got curly hair.?

shampoo is all the same



Invest in high quality conditioner, trust me girl curly hair needs ALOT of conditioner



Why is my hair so dry. I've got curly hair.?

try using a deep conditioner %26amp; i would say to use a heat protection cream when you're using hot tools on your hair.



Why is my hair so dry. I've got curly hair.?

it could be that your hair is dry due to the environment, over processing if you have color are a shampoo that is to strong. also if its your ends you might needed a haircut. try these products. joico k-pak shampoo and conditioner they even make a treatment you can do at home. good luck on your hard to tame hair I understand



Why is my hair so dry. I've got curly hair.?

try a moisterizing conditioner/shampoo.



Why is my hair so dry. I've got curly hair.?

You should try what I use every month, www.biolustreflorida.com. It really saved me from pulling a Brittany becuase my hair was so dry and damaged. I use their shampoo and conditioner every day, they say that the shampoo has soem of the instant repair in it. Well, I can verify that because I do the actual instant repair treatment the day before I get m hair colored, I color it every 3 week, and then I do the other treatment (you get 2 treatments out of the instant repair ) 3-4 days after i color and then use their shampoo and conditioner everyday. I love their stuff, makesure you watch the video on their website. www.biolustreflorida.com, bought 1 from ebay and it wasnt sealed, so it might have been watered down, I buy directly from then.



Why is my hair so dry. I've got curly hair.?

Beat an egg in a cup of milk.When it foams, rub it into the scalp.Leave it on for 5 minutes. Rinse the hair thoroughly with water.Carry out this routine twice a week for excellent results for dry damaged hair. Check out http://solutionsfordryhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit