Friday, November 27, 2009

How can i take care a better care of myself?my hair is a dry,curly hair,?i don't know how to ta

or myeslf,any tips to follow to become like rules in my life so i can take more care of my skin and mee!



How can i take care a better care of myself?my hair is a dry,curly hair,?i don't know how to take care of it

Pantene or TresSemme for dry, damaged hair does wonders for your hair. You might also want to try one of those spray on leave in conditioners in addition to the conditioning shampoos and conditioners above.



For skin care, use something gentle, no matter your skin type. Avoid oils as they tend to make you look shiny (unless your skin is very dry, then a little bit of oil will lock in moisture)



For makeup, you can usually find a good all in one product in a soft, neutral shade (peach, coral, pink, rose for darker complexions) that will suffice as eye color, blusher and lip tint.



If in doubt, you can go for one of those color coordinated kits that have lipstick/gloss, mascara, blusher, shadow in one easy to manage case that will fit in your purse.



For a healthy diet eat less of foods that are high in sugars (dextrose, fructose and all those hidden sugars), fats, oils, cholesterol, high carb, etc.



Fresh fruits are good for snacking, and cooking at home is often healthier if you avoid oils, grease and fats. It also tastes better!



Exercise is a must. But if you hate the usual routines, try walking with a friend or roller blading, or biking. They use up lots of calories, get you in the fresh air and aren't nearly so boring. (Also, I enjoy Carmen Electra's Striptease workout. It'll work your butt off and it's fun!)



Good luck to you! I wish you all the best.



How can i take care a better care of myself?my hair is a dry,curly hair,?i don't know how to take care of it

go 2 the hairdresser



How can i take care a better care of myself?my hair is a dry,curly hair,?i don't know how to take care of it

biosilk it is for the skin and hair and it works wonders



How can i take care a better care of myself?my hair is a dry,curly hair,?i don't know how to take care of it

Put a treatment in once a week - i like Pantene treatment , the gold one, not sure what its called, think its a moisture one... only needs to be on for about 10 mins, and leaves your hair feeling much better... try that and see how you go!!



How can i take care a better care of myself?my hair is a dry,curly hair,?i don't know how to take care of it

Shower every day and use a good lotion on your skin. Find a "smoothing creme" specially made for curly hair. And brush your teeth after every meal- you can't be pretty when you have no teeth.



How can i take care a better care of myself?my hair is a dry,curly hair,?i don't know how to take care of it

Arbonne has a great products line for hair, skin, and health. www.arbonne.com



for the dry hair, wash %26amp; rinse it and then condition it and put a shower cap on for 2-3 min and then rinse it. don't wash it every day, try every other day. and if you use products on your hair, try going without 2 days out of the week.



any questions about arbonne feel free to contact me.



Arbonne International Independant Consultant # 15959823



How can i take care a better care of myself?my hair is a dry,curly hair,?i don't know how to take care of it

Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to Haircare/



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr...



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/



Henna on hair/Splitends/



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness



Makeup/Hair styles



http://geebal.blogspot.com



How can i take care a better care of myself?my hair is a dry,curly hair,?i don't know how to take care of it

best and simplest..oil your hair before washing it...keep it on overnight...and give urslef a hot oil treatment every week...use a good moisturising conditioner



How can i take care a better care of myself?my hair is a dry,curly hair,?i don't know how to take care of it

Hi



This link has some good tips on hair care so here goes,



http://www.wellnesstalk.org/3_25_0.html



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit