Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair is dry, brittle and lifeless any advice ?

I lost my darling Gwen in tragic circumstances. I suffered severe depression during which time I lost weight and my hair, once full and beautiful is now lifeless and grey. I cannot afford expensive [worthless ?] treatments. Any suggestions or should I stop being vain and be glad it did not fall out .



Rose



My hair is dry, brittle and lifeless any advice ?

Hi, yes I was the one having problems with my hair falling out. Well I have many many suggestions. I will go over them quick.



1)make sure you get your protein and fat



2)bought some biotin B12 shampoo, and conditioner...good stuff



3) take B12-Biotin vitamins from GNC



4) Went BACK on the birth control pills, it can make your hair fall out.



5) I condition my hair like crazy now. It is thick, dry, and curly so I use this great conditioner called "Serious" with sunflower oil. Works great for dry hair. I wash hair like usual and then gently (this is important) rid the rest of the water with towel, and then generously slide on the S conditioner, get a towel, nuc it for about 1 minute or 2. I leave it on overnight making sure to cover hair if it comes off.



Rinse hair with cool water in the morn..



6)Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Hair Conditioner, I love it you can get it at Walgreens. After washing hair like normal, an everyday wash with drenched hair work handfuls of this into your hair. Of course this depends on texture. I can use lots.



Then I let it airdry and it looks real pretty and curly. Sometimes I work in some jojoba oil, or a great gloss I bought from a beauty store here.



7)I switch out my shampoos a lot. This is what works for me to help calm it down, and keep it from breaking. OK, here it goes...



Fruictis Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner, for dry hair



Pantene new Frizzfree shampoo %26amp; conditioner.



(Depending on the weather, and my hair makes my decision on which shampoo I will use. I do use the Biotin often.)



8) For clarifying when you have lots of product in your hair I use the Neutrogena clarifying shampoo. It cleans your hair and leaves a clean cuticle for conditioner and such.



9) Treat hair very, very gentle. I got rid of all my rubber pony holders, do not brush harshly and when I do comb it is with wet and conditioned hair with wide tooth comb.



10)When I condition in the shower I also use a wide tooth comb to comb the conditioner through my hair.



11)Throughout the week I really baby the ends of my hair, I take a small handful of the S conditioner and comb it gently through the ends of my hair, the oldest hair and most fragile.



12)I stopped coloring, and using any type bleach. I do not really need it, but you know us women. If ya do, get special shampoo and conditioner for it. Right now I would not reccomend it.



13)Lay off the hair dryer and curlers/straighteners. I let all of that go. Occasionally I lightly dry my hair with cool air, and scrunch my curls lightly. The more you mess with the cuticle the bigger chance for breakage.



(I became an expert, I read so much. There is also a great site you can learn a lot on it, and hair in general. I will look for it and give it to you.)



14)Sometimes I add about a t. of jojoba oil to my shampoo, or conditioner. You have to be careful because sometimes it makes your hair frizz.



15)Last but not least. Try to lesson your stress.



My hair is dry, brittle and lifeless any advice ?

Use hot oil treatment. You could do-it-yourself (product can be obtained in local pharmacy) or you could do hair treatment in your local saloon.



My hair is dry, brittle and lifeless any advice ?

first of all relieve from all emotional bond(age)s. Fill ur mind with positive thoughts. Then take care of ur health. And take care of ur beauty.



And if u r interested in natural methods rather than purchasing artificial products, you visit http://geebal.blogspot.com



here you get natural homemade tips to keep ur hair live. It is safe. timesaving and money saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit